My breasts are so small I don't wear a bra to work says Tik Tok user in her posted video

My breasts are so small I don't wear a bra to work" -Tik Tok user in her posted video

Bra|Tik Tok: Due to her small breasts, a woman admitted she never wears a bra to work; nonetheless, coworkers questioned whether or not this was "appropriate."

A video that Cambridge resident Milly Samways, 22, made on TikTok last summer to get feedback from her followers has since appeared again.

When asked if she thought her outfit was appropriate, the young professional replied, "If it's a nipple thing, boys have nipples," adding that they are never asked to cover up.

The description for the video, which received over 12,000 views, read: "Bras at work???"

In the video, which was shot in the UK amid a heat wave, Milly showed off her green bodycon dress and black sandals.

"Just need a few comments to be honest," she added, "clearly if you live in the UK right now it's like 30 plus degrees, it is pretty hot."

She added, swivelling the camera to display her entire look, "I've worn this to work."

'Well, that's suitable. And I just got a question from someone in my office: "Do you think it's okay that you aren't wearing a bra today?"

I'm a member of the tiny t**** committee, dude. She insisted that nothing was going to fall out of this.

Inquiring as to whether the remark qualified as discrimination, Milly turned to her female followers for advice and moral support.

"Ladies, do you think this is appropriate to be discriminated against... that I don't have a bra on?" she said. It doesn't change anything.

Whether it's a bra thing or something, boys don't wear bras since they have nipples. You can't even see my nipples, so fix it. I have nipples.

Many others jumped into the comments to convince Milly that her coworker was actually the one who should have been speaking negatively about her physique.

There is no problem with it, one individual wrote. They ought not to be looking at all.

I can't believe they said that, a different person said. What matters?

Another individual commented that they shouldn't have been staring at your chest. I wouldn't be the least bit bothered by it. I'm aware that some businesses still have

Another individual commented that they shouldn't have been staring at your chest. I wouldn't be the least bit bothered by it. I'm aware that certain organisations still have ridiculous dress codes.

A fourth individual said, "They are acting badly, it is none of their business."

Post a Comment

0 Comments