Lisa Vanderpump Disputes Knowing about Tom Sandoval and Raquel Leviss' Relationship Before It Began

Lisa Vanderpump Disputes Knowing about Tom Sandoval and Raquel Leviss' Relationship Before It Began

Before Tom Sandoval made headlines, Lisa Vanderpump denied knowing about his infidelity on Ariana Madix with Raquel Leviss.

“Ok … No, I was ignorant. right up till you all did... Though I wish I had. The 62-year-old former Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star tweeted on May 27 with the hashtag "#pumprules."

The producers of Vanderpump Rules have hinted that there would be a major surprise soon, which has led to rumours that it might contain Lisa's prior knowledge of the affair. She dismissed that theory, writing on Twitter, "I know the revelation... but it ain't that."

But despite the revelation that Sandoval, 40, cheated on Madix, 37, with Leviss, 28, the restaurant owner has come under fire for not dumping Sandoval. On May 17, the new Lifetime star said to Andy Cohen that the Englishman "was a little too nice to" her ex, but she was making an exception by letting her ex-boss and husband Ken Todd talk to Sandoval without incurring her wrath.

The founder of Vanderpump Wines spoke to the media about why she was courteous to Sandoval during her outburst and her thoughts on Madix's response.

Everyone else was reprimanding him. I wasn't in the mood to follow the group. It seemed so biassed, in a way. You know how everything was against him? At the Vanderpump Dogs Gala on May 18, the owner of SUR informed us. He and I have a long history. Naturally, I'm against what he did. I said, "You're not a bad person," because of this. You just committed a sin. And Ariana was always in my heart. Perhaps I should have yelled at him and berated him, but everyone else had already done it.

She clarified that she felt bad for joining others in shunning him.

The man who was seated in my living room appeared to be broken. To be honest, I really didn't want to pour on," Vanderpump said in a previous interview with Us. "Have I spoken with them and kept them accountable? Yes, I do believe that I had the same emotions as everyone else. But eventually, they resemble my children in certain ways. They've developed alongside me. … Even though it was too early to move forward or look for the road forward, you must at least try to do so when you see him. You might yell at him for a brief period of time—I have done that before. We were all obviously quite upset, though. We felt cheated. We experienced all of those emotions, along with disgust and hurt.

The second and third episodes of the Vanderpump Rules season 10 reunion, which run on Bravo on Wednesdays at 9 p.m. ET, will continue to show viewers the effects of Scandoval.


Post a Comment

0 Comments