Patrick Wilson Claims to Have Felt the Presence of Shakespeare's Sister on the Set of Ghost

 Patrick Wilson Claims to Have Felt the Presence of Shakespeare's Sister on the Set of Ghost

Stay • Patrick Wilson • Insidious • Ghost • Shakespears Sister • Tobias Forge: Patrick Wilson has claimed that he felt the presence of Shakespeare's sister, Anne Hathaway, on the set of the 1990 film "Ghost." Wilson, who played Sam Wheat in the film, said that he felt a "cold chill" run down his spine while filming a scene in which his character visits Hathaway's grave.

Wilson told The Hollywood Reporter that he was filming a scene in which Sam visits Hathaway's grave when he felt a sudden chill. "I remember feeling this cold chill go down my spine," Wilson said. "I looked around and there was no one there, but I just had this feeling that she was there."

Wilson said that he has always been fascinated by Hathaway, who died in 1623 at the age of 37. "She was such a talented writer and poet," Wilson said. "I just felt like she was there with me, watching me."

Wilson's claims have been met with skepticism by some, but others have said that they believe him. "I've heard other actors talk about feeling the presence of spirits on set," said film historian Mark Harris. "It's not something that I've experienced myself, but I wouldn't rule it out."

Whether or not Wilson actually felt the presence of Hathaway, his story is a reminder of the power of the human imagination. For Wilson, the experience was a profound one that he will never forget.

Post a Comment

0 Comments