Lukas Gage and Chris Appleton are engaged

Lukas Gage and Chris Appleton are engaged


Lukas Gage|Chris Appleton:
After what has seemed like mere weeks, The White Lotus’ Lukas Gage is engaged to his boyfriend, celebrity hairstylist Chris Appleton.

After quickly progressing through the stages of soft-launching their relationship via Instagram, before declaring their love on The Drew Barrymore show, the pair are taking their relationship to the next level.

During his appearance on the show, Drew asked the actor about his libido lately, to which he replied was “pretty good”.

“I’m very happy,” he said. “Very much in love, and I feel very grateful to be able to share my time with someone very special.

“Love is a really special thing, and I think meeting someone you connect with is really, really special so.”

The feelings were very much reciprocal, as Lukas recounted in a later interview on The Today Show.

Lukas remarked, "I feel really fortunate, happy, and deeply in love."

He has a good appearance. I couldn't help myself because of something about being in London that gave me a taste of the British.



Post a Comment

0 Comments