Bebe Rexha Responds to Weight Gain Criticism and Discloses PCOS Diagnosis

Bebe Rexha Responds to Weight Gain Criticism and Discloses PCOS Diagnosis

Bebe Rexha is all about sharing love, therefore she isn't allowing criticism of her weight increase to depress her. The GRAMMY-nominated singer is more driven than ever to promote body positivity, if nothing else.

The 33-year-old singer appeared on Jennifer Hudson's talk programme under her own name and admitted she was duped into reading comments on a video that addressed her body image. She pleaded with everyone not to pass judgement on others "because you don't know what somebody's going through."

A prime example is Rexha, who last year disclosed she had Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS), claiming it was a major contributor to her weight increase. The singer-songwriter acknowledged that she has put on weight but expressed her incomprehension at the continued emphasis on weight un modern society.

When a video of herself appeared, she claims, "I was like, 'Let me read the comments,'" which is against the rules. The first guideline is to refrain from reading the comments. However, I said, "Let me read the comments." The initial headline read, "Bebe Rexha weight gain."

And I said, "Listen, we're in the spotlight so that's bound to happen, especially, like, I was a lot thinner and I did put on some weight, but that's just part of the deal."

She says, "I'm not furious about it because it's real. "But the truth is, seeing things like that can make you uncomfortable because you never know what someone is going through. So it's not easy, but I feel like it's 2023. We should refrain from discussing people's weight.

I enjoy eating, OK? In response to Rexha's rhetorical question, Hudson stated, "Ain't nothing wrong with that."

The singer then talked about being diagnosed with PCOS.

When I visited the doctor last year, they diagnosed me with PCOS, or polycystic ovary syndrome, which is one of the main reasons that women gain weight and become obese but don't recognise it, according to Rexha. I've gained at least 30 pounds, possibly even more, very quickly. But all we need to do is be upbeat. And just be loving to everyone.

Hudson then praised Bebe's physique, which caused Rexha to get up from her seat and spin in front of the cheering crowd while donning a figure-hugging denim jumpsuit.

Rexha, who channelled her inner Barbie and looked absolutely lovely at this year's GRAMMY Awards in a bright pink couture cross-halter gown by Moschino, has been vocal about body positivity for some time.

Rexha addressed the media in July 2021 and gave a message to fans who were having trouble with their own body image.

"Sincerely, do you. Put on that swimsuit. Put on your bikini. Wear the bikini, Rexha said, "even if you gained that five pounds, lost too much weight, or have stretch marks. Who cares? I don't care. In ten years, you're going to think, "Wow, I was so hot.


Post a Comment

0 Comments