Chrissy Teigen responds to fans asking her to join Real Housewives

Will Chrissy Teigen be carrying a diamond anytime soon for Real Housewives viewers? The Bravo fan thought it would not be a good idea. 

The well-known gourmet responded to those who wished she had joined the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills on Thursday's episode of Watch What Happens Live With Andy Cohen. The show's host, Andy Cohen, said that he is a member and referred to the well-known mum as his ideal candidate for the franchise. 

Although Teigen is a passionate fan, she wouldn't feel comfortable joining the women on camera. 

Of course, I enjoy watching the show, she admitted. Because we know too much about the show and because they appear to be too fangirlish when they arrive, I don't believe that show fans are necessarily good for it.

She thus remarked, "I really don't think it's a good idea for me."

I don't enjoy fighting, so that's another aspect of the show she could not take. Actually, I don't. I used to cry a lot.

She could be "the fun girl," like Real Housewives of New York City alum Sonja Morgan, Cohen said, and she wouldn't have to battle.

However, Teigen has previously explained why she wouldn't be a good fit. "A lot of people think that I, like, love conflict or that I'd be so good on, like, Real Housewives or something," she told the media in 2022. I'm constantly saying, "No, no."

"Any one of them would scare the crap out of me," she said of the Housewives celebrities, "because they could really go in."


Post a Comment

0 Comments