NSFW Wardrobe malfunction on Instagram Live for Salma Hayek

NSFW Wardrobe malfunction on Instagram Live for Salma Hayek

Salma Hayek unintentionally revealed all as she celebrated a significant occasion.

The Frida star danced about in a white robe during an Instagram Live to celebrate achieving 24 million followers. Her excitement, though, let the robe drop, showing the camera some of her upper thigh and chest. Salma ignored the clothing accident, masked the flashing parts, and carried on with the celebrations. 

She captioned the May 16 post, "24 million followers, 24 million reasons to smile." "Thank you for coming along on this crazy adventure with me! My thanks and enthusiasm are out of control.

Salma is no stranger to attracting attention on the red carpet, despite dressing casually for this significant social media moment. As an example? The 56-year-old wore a flaming red Gucci gown earlier this month at the Met Gala 2023 honouring the late Karl Lagerfeld. The garment had a glossy bodice and lace accents on the skirt.

And only a few months earlier, at the Oscars in March, Salma and her 15-year-old daughter Valentina Paloma Pinault, whom she shares with her husband François-Henri Pinault, were mirror images of one another wearing red costumes.

Despite being told she would eventually age out of show business, Salma's fashionista moments are the icing on the cake of her flourishing career.

Salma stated to Glamour in February, "I was also told that, as an actress, you kind of stop working around 30." "Imagine? It's unjust because I did at the time truly feel that way. Instead of telling myself, "Don't worry, your best professional moments will be in your 50s," I should have said, "Oh my God, do I have to wait that long?" I would have been sad. But it'll take place.

And she's still disproving her detractors.

I'm still going, holy hell. Shocker," the actress for House of Gucci stated. "I remain here. They made a thousand different attempts to get rid of me, but I persisted.

Post a Comment

0 Comments