Angelina Pivarnick of the Jersey Shore gets engaged to Vinny Tortorella

Angelina Pivarnick of the Jersey Shore gets engaged to Vinny Tortorella
Angelina Pivarnick is planning to wed.

On Thursday's Jersey Shore: Family Vacation episode, the 36-year-old television personality accepted the proposal from her boyfriend Vinny Tortorella.

While celebrating Vinny Guadagnino's birthday with Pivarnick's Jersey Shore cast mates, Tortorella proposed to Pivarnick by getting down on one knee.

"I adore you a lot. Many things in life aren't guaranteed, but one thing I've learned since I met you is that I'll always be able to love you, Tortorella said to Pivarnick.

"I want us to love one other, do anything -- good, bad, little, large -- I'll always have your back. If there's anything after life. I'm confident you'll protect me, he continued. "I want to experience everything with you. I want to grow old with you. Together, as one, I wouldn't want to go through it with anybody else.

Co-stars of Pivarnick acknowledged their amazement at the engagement in confessional photos.

I genuinely like the guy, I mean. Amazing work, Ang! What the hell, though? We just met him," Nicole Polizzi, a.k.a. "Snooki," remarked.

Pivarnick and Tortorella made their red carpet debut as a pair at the Real Housewives of Jersey Shore premiere party the same month they were first linked in February.

Chris Larangeira, who had been married to Pivarnick for two years prior, filed for divorce in February 2022.

Pivarnick, who currently stars in Jersey Shore: Family Vacation, first gained notoriety on the MTV reality series Jersey Shore.


Post a Comment

0 Comments