Christine Brown, star of Sister Wives, got engaged to David Woolley.

Christine Brown, star of Sister Wives, got engaged to David Woolley.

Christine Brown | Sister Wives | Kody Brown | Janelle Brown: Christine Brown, a star of Sister Wives, is planning a wedding.

On Thursday, the 50-year-old media star announced her engagement to David Woolley.

Brown posted a picture of herself and her new fiance on Instagram along with the announcement. On her left hand, you can see her engagement ring.

"We got married! David very tenderly proposed, and I said yes! I just live in pleasure every day and I'm so excited! She captioned the photo with "engaged #newworld #soulmates #loveofmylife."

On Valentine's Day in February, Brown made her relationship with Woolley known to the public.

"I've finally met David, the love of my life. It felt like my spirit took its first breath when he first held me close. He is amazing and caring, fantastic with my kids, and a cute grandpa. I never imagined that I would find such a love. In that time, she used the hashtags "#blessed #soulmate #feelinggood #lovemylife #partner" on Instagram.

Earlier, Brown was married to Kody Brown, a polygamist who had three other wives (Meri Brown, Janelle Brown, and Robyn Brown). After 25 years of marriage, Brown and Kody Brown made their separation official in November 2021.

With Kody Brown, Brown has six kids: Mykelti, Aspyn, Ysabel, Paedon, Gwendlyn, and Truely.

Meri and Janelle Brown and Kody Brown have also broken up. His legitimate wife Robyn Brown is still his wife.

Hurray!!! was the comment that Janelle Brown left alongside others congratulating Brown and Woolley on Brown's post.

The TLC reality series Sister Wives, which wrapped up its 17th season in January, is where Brown and her family first gained notoriety.


Post a Comment

0 Comments