LiAngelo Ball expecting first child with Nikki Mudarris

LiAngelo Ball expecting first child with Nikki Mudarris

LiAngelo Ball | Nikki Mudarris | Love & Hip Hop Hollywood | LaMelo Ball | Lonzo Ball: The reality television star Nikki Mudarris, 32, and the 24-year-old NBA G League player are expecting a kid, the couple announced on Instagram on Friday.

"As soon-to-be parents, my partner and I are eager for this next phase of our journey!" Maternity photos were provided exclusively by People magazine, and Ball and Mudarris captioned them.

Ball, the younger brother of LaMelo Ball of the Charlotte Hornets and Lonzo Ball of the Chicago Bulls, now competes for the Greensboro Swarm of the G League. Mudarris made an appearance on the VH1 show "Love & Hip-Hop: Hollywood." 

Ball and Mudarris' first kid will be born with this. The child's gender was kept a secret by the parents.

Ball claimed that LaVar and Tina Ball, his parents, were "shocked," but "excited" to learn of the newest member of their family. 

"When I told my parents, they were a little shocked, but more excited than anything," Ball recalled. "My mother was shouting and jumping for joy. When I told my brothers, they rejoiced for me and expressed excitement at the prospect of adopting my seed as their own.

Mudarris claimed that her family responded similarly. The pair first made their connection on social media public with the news of their pregnancy.  

Even if my tummy is enormous, my family members are still startled, despite the fact that the news was incredibly exciting for them all. She spoke. "In general, everyone is eagerly awaiting the birth of the baby. They're incredibly thrilled for me because I've discovered true love with a wonderful man, and God has blessed me with a child, so everything I've ever desired is actually coming true.


Post a Comment

0 Comments