Millie Bobby Brown reveals she will marry Jake Bongiovi

Millie Bobby Brown reveals she will marry Jake Bongiovi
Millie Bobby Brown | Jacob Hurley Bongiovi | Stranger Things | Jon Bon Jovi: In a lovely Instagram picture on Tuesday, Millie Bobby Brown appeared to announce her engagement to Jake Bongiovi, born Jacob Hurley Bongiovi, the singer Jon Bon Jovi and Dorothea Hurley's son.

Brown, 19, was encircled by Bongiovi, 20, at the beach. The "Stranger Things" actress snuggled up to her lover while wearing a stunning diamond on her engagement finger.

She captioned the image with "I've loved you three summers now, honey, I want 'em all," alluding to the song "Lover" by Taylor Swift from 2019.

According to Millie Bobby Brown, she was sexualized from a young age. "It's disgusting and it's true,"

With the title "Forever," Bongiovi uploaded pictures from the same beach photo shoot.

The news hasn't been publicly posted by his rock star father yet.

The "Stranger Things" star and Bongiovi made their Instagram relationship public in November 2021 after being photographed holding hands in New York City in June 2021 and igniting romance rumours.

Later, at the 2022 BAFTAs, the couple made their red carpet debut.

The two have frequently gushed about one another on social media since then.

In a post from New Year's Day, Brown shared many images from 2022 and referred to Bongiovi as her "partner for life."

"I've been in love with this year nonstop! I'm thankful for my life partner, friends, family, my donkey (Bernard), my dogs, and my puppy teeth "the message stated. "Let's do it again but better this year with you and the great people and animals around us," I said.

In February, when his fiancée turned 19, Bongiovi also gushed over her. He wrote on Instagram, "Happy 19th to the girl of my dreams, and another year around the sun together."

The "Sweethearts" actor added: "I love you more than words can convey. You are just golden in every way."


Post a Comment

0 Comments