This Year Has Brought Her Some of the Saddest, Hardest Moments, According to Hailey Bieber

This Year Has Brought Her Some of the Saddest, Hardest Moments, According to Hailey Bieber
Hailey Bieber is being honest about how challenging 2023 has been so far for her. On Thursday, the 26-year-old model and Justin Bieber's bride used her Instagram Stories to post a frank message regarding her mental health.

Hailey wrote, "I enjoy making jokes about how I feel because sometimes it's simpler than admitting I'm struggling. However, since 2023 began, I have experienced some of the saddest, most trying periods of my adult life, and to put it mildly, my mind and emotions have been delicate.

Hailey tweeted the message to reassure those experiencing similar emotions that "you're not alone."

Having stated that, let's continue to support one another. Let's be there for our friends, family, loved ones, and even strangers. Let's just be available to help folks, she said. "Let's continue to be there for one another despite the challenges. Together, we are better.

Despite the fact that Hailey didn't mention it specifically, she has recently been involved in some turmoil involving her husband's ex, Selena Gomez.

Due to a viral video of Hailey acting as if she were about to vomit at the mention of Selena's longtime friend Taylor Swift, Hailey and Selena appeared to be at odds online last month. At the time, Selena responded to the video and defended Taylor.

Hailey Bieber contacted me and informed me that she has been receiving death threats and other harsh remarks. Soon after, Selena released a message to her followers. I don't believe in this. Nobody ought to be subjected to bullying or hatred. I've always pushed for kindness and am anxious for this to end.
Later, Hailey thanked Selena for posting on her own account.

Hailey tweeted at the time, "I want to thank Selena for speaking out, since her and I have been talking the last few weeks about how to get past this recurring storyline between her and I. The past several weeks have been tremendously difficult for all parties concerned, and millions of people are witnessing a great deal of hate that is quite dangerous.

"While social media is an amazing tool for community building and connection, times like this only serve to further divide society rather than unite it," she continued. There is always a chance that something will be misinterpreted or taken out of context.

In addition, Hailey urged us all to "be more thoughtful about what we post and what we say, including myself."


Post a Comment

0 Comments