Carly Pearce and Riley King Split: End of Relationship After 2 Years

Carly Pearce and Riley King Split: End of Relationship After 2 Years

Carly Pearce and Riley King Split After Two Years of Dating: Latest Updates

Country singer Carly Pearce and Riley King have decided to end their relationship after being together for two years. The former couple made their relationship public in 2021.

Confirming the breakup, King, 27, told Page Six on Wednesday, "Yes, things didn't work out. Carly and I have parted ways, and I wish her nothing but the best in both her career and personal life."

While Pearce has not publicly announced the breakup, both her and King's Instagram accounts no longer feature photos of the couple together. Media outlets have reached out to Pearce for a comment.

Pearce, 33, and King made their first public appearance as a couple at the 2021 CMA Awards, shortly after Pearce filed for divorce from country singer Michael Ray, 35, following less than a year of marriage.

On the night Pearce won Female Vocalist of the Year, she celebrated by sharing a kiss with King. Reflecting on the honor, Pearce expressed her excitement, saying, "Truly, I was just like out of body. This is something I've wanted my entire life... and so when I heard my name, I don't know, it is just wild."

Although Pearce walked the red carpet alone that night, she sat next to King during the event. She later admitted to kissing him, saying, "I did kiss him. I got excited. It's been a good year for me in all regards."

Prior to the event, Pearce mentioned that she and King had met through mutual friends but preferred to keep their relationship private. She emphasized the importance of safeguarding her personal life while not trying to hide, but rather being more conscious of her privacy and protecting her heart.

Pearce also opened up about her experience dealing with her divorce from Ray. She shared her initial embarrassment about the situation and the fear she had when writing songs related to the breakup. However, the support and connection she received from fans helped her release music with a purpose and embrace her vulnerability.

"I now am putting out music that has purpose and is something that is meaningful to people," Pearce said, appreciating the positive response from fans who have shared their own stories.

Post a Comment

0 Comments