Prior to Taylor Swift's re-release of Speak Now, Taylor Lautner is praying for John Mayer

Prior to Taylor Swift's re-release of Speak Now, Taylor Lautner is praying for John Mayer

Speak Now • Taylor Swift • Taylor Lautner • John Mayer • Re-recording: We will adore Taylor Lautner's response to Speak Now (Taylor's Version) forever and ever.

With six brand-new songs that are beyond our wildest expectations, Taylor Swift is getting ready to re-release her 2010 album, and her ex is aware that there is no animosity between them.

The Twilight actor, who is the focus of Swift's emotional breakup song "Back to December," however, cannot claim the same about Swift's extensive list of ex-lover.

According to Lautner, who dated Swift for a brief period of time in 2009, "I think it's a great album," he told TODAY.com on May 16. Yes, I feel secure. I'm wishing John well.

And it would be John Mayer, whose song "Dear John" from Speak Now may have been inspired by something horrible.

In 2009 and 2010 the singers were associated after working together on John Mayer's song "Half of My Heart." Swift at the time told Elle that she was "really excited" to collaborate with the Grammy winner and had "been such a big fan of John for such a long time."

In the song "Dear John," which she later recorded, she sings, "Don't you think nineteen is too young / To be played by your dark twisted games, when I loved you so?"

Swift said earlier this month that on May 5, when she performs in Nashville as part of The Eras Tour, she will release a re-recorded version of Speak Now.

Swift informed the audience, "I think rather than me speaking about it." "I thought I would show you," said the singer just as the cover image for the upcoming Speak Now (Taylor's Version) appeared across screens at the Nissan Stadium, driving the crowd into a frenzy.

She revealed that the upcoming album, which will feature 22 songs and six previously unreleased songs from the vault, will be published on July 7. These songs may contain additional allusions to her relationships with Lautner and Mayer.

Swift wrote on Instagram on May 5: "I first made Speak Now, completely self-written, between the ages of 18 and 20." "The songs that emerged from this period of my life were distinguished by their frank honesty, unvarnished confessional diaries, and wild wistfulness. This album is one of my favourites since it depicts growing up, struggling, flying, and falling yet still managing to survive.

The 33-year-old included a note with the social media post that said: "I always thought of this record as my album, and the lump in my throat grows to a quivering voice as I say this. Dear reader, because of you, it will happen at last.

It's also reasonable to predict that Lautner's now-wife, Taylor Lautner, will enjoy listening to the new album online. She admitted on the The Viall Files podcast in February that she is a "OG" Swiftie and that Speak Now is one of the greatest albums ever made. The lyrics alone are ridiculous.


Post a Comment

0 Comments